There are several fun and helpful services available from threesixtynails.com, so if you’re interested in any of them, please contact email@example.com!
! PR samples accepted !
- Swatch and Review: Got a new nail polish collection/trio/set? I will be happy to swatch and review these in a blog post, Nail Buzz post, and/or swatch video. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- First Time User Review: Got a new product or one I haven’t tried? I will be happy to do a first time user review of it in a blog post and/or video. Email email@example.com if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- Company Interview: Have an indie or mainstream company that you’d like to have spotlighted with some “insider” info? I will be happy to send you some interview questions that the head of your company can answer! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- Product + Nail Art Collaboration: Have a product that’s not nail centric (ex. kawaii stationary, crafting supplies, beauty products, etc.) but is great inspiration for nail art? I will be happy to collaborate to create an un-boxing, review, tutorial, giveaway, coupon code, and/or other collaboration between your product (previously approved) and a nail art inspired by it! Email email@example.com if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- Video Tutorial with New and/or Innovative Nail-Related Products: Got a new product that you want to show off to the nail art world? I will be happy to do a video tutorial with it to show off your new product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- Promote your Nail-Related Product in the threesixtynails Nail Mall: Want to have me promote your product in the threesixtynails Nail Mall? I will be happy to approve the product’s quality for the mall and place it right in. *Note: Product MUST be available on Amazon.com (the Nail Mall is powered by Amazon). Email email@example.com if you are interested so that we can work out details.
- Shout-Out on Instagram from @threesixtynails: Want me to spotlight your product on Instagram? I will be happy to put up a post featuring some details about your product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM @threesixtynails so that we can work out details.
- Guest Blog Post on threesixtynails.com: Want to write an article/post and be a guest on the threesixtynails.com blog? Let me know if you’d like to and what your topic is (must be nail/beauty related; I will approve the topic and review the content before officially accepting), and the post can be up soon after you’ve finished writing it. Email email@example.com or DM @threesixtynails so that we can work out details.
~ Have another idea that you don’t see here? Run it by me in an email and we can work something out! ~
I only accept products for any of the above-mentioned services that I believe fit the topics on this website. If I feel that they do not, please know that I am still open to other products your company may offer that more so embody the topics on this website. Sending me products does NOT guarantee a review/spotlight. Through the variety of review types that I offer, the reviews will always be based on my honest opinion of the quality, originality, and functionality of the product(s). I will accept product samples from you, whether you are an indie brand or mainstream, and I will previously approve and acknowledge receiving the sample before using it in a blog or Nail Buzz post, on Instagram, or any other activity that will be created within the span of threesixtynails.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Cali! She is amazingly thoughtful and detailed in every aspect. As someone who was unfamiliar to dealing with bloggers, I was nervous about making sure I provided all the right information without it being too much but Cali ensured she asked all the right questions, followed up in a timely manner and I knew that there wasn’t a need to stress. I don’t know what I expected but Cali blew me away with her work. The timeliness and detail placed in her review were impressive. I felt like her audience got an honest review of those polishes which is all we could ask for. She is a true professional and I look forward to continuing working with her.” — Dana, Chill Zone Nails
See some of my nail photos from Instagram featured on Zoya.com (Zoya is the world’s top vegan polish brand) at the links below:
See a swatch and review blog post I collaborated on with Penny Bloom Custom Nail Polish and an interview with Sara Russell, founder of Penny Bloom at the links below:
See the Nail Buzz interview with Madame Roxie, the owner of Pin-Up Polish Bar at the link below:
See my nail art featured on the blog of New York Times Best-Selling Author, Jennifer A. Nielsen, at the link below:
See a swatch and review blog post I collaborated on with Chill Zone Nails the Nail Buzz interview with Mike and Victor Homma, the founders of Chill Zone Nails, at the links below:
See some of my unboxing/review photos featured on polishposy.com/@polishposy at the link below: